Learn and Play at ScareLA
Clear your schedule and roll up your sleeves! ScareLA has teamed up with world-renowned pro-haunters to curate an exclusive program of two days of classes, workshops and seminars that are sure to get your scary juices flowing. Haunt fans and pros at all levels welcome. Join fellow fright lovers and learn how to start a haunt, scare, and stay safe!
Seminar Topics Highlights:
- Set the Scare: Haunt Design and Decor
- Scenic Scares: Haunt Set Treatments Tricks and Tips
- Scary Business: How to Turn a Scary Fun Hobby into a Hauntingly Good Business
- Home Haunt Safety
- Shoe-string Scares: Haunting on a Budget
- Managing Screaming People: Haunt Traffic Flow Tips
- In out Play Pen, Demos and Workshops:
- Scary Faces: Horror Makeup, Masks and Appliances
- Dress to Impress: Scary Good Halloween Costumes
- Movers and Shakers: Acting Techniques for Haunters
- Skulls and Bones: Sugar Skeleton Making
- Pumpkin Gore: Carving the Ultimate Jack-O-Lantern
- Additional panels and presentations covering Halloween history, Dia De Los Muertos, sneak peeks of 2013 haunts and other themed events, and SO much more!